About Me

I'm a single mom to a child with complex needs. I have have my own stance of life!My views are my own and I say it as it is!

Search This Blog

Sunday 15 August 2010

I love you forever VW


Ok well today we set off down paignton green, to see 'the Dub'. My first reaction was boring! Then we got there and ive never seen so many loverly vans in my life.

One orange van even had a round roof which I though was pretty cool. We sat and listened to some very loud music but nice atmosphere then the Ti Quan Do which was just awesome!

My favorite bit was when the master smashed the wooden block. I love that bit!

Oh and we where just about to leave when my mom got a call saying she'd won a mountain bike! I'm so jealous lol.

Then we met the big bad wolf in this car I'd just love to own!

All through this little miss was reasonably well behaved so we'l forget about the talk ealier about the biro she used to graffitti all over the walls. Never mind it could do with a good coat of paint heyo ho.

So another day of maddess and now just to decide on dinner chicken or lamb?

No comments:

Post a Comment